How We Work
Stewart & Son Computer Services is a family-owned business dedicated to partnering with other small businesses to make the best technology choices by using our decades of IT skills and knowledge. Being small and local allows us to deliver quality solutions, quickly and at a great value. Our commitment to our client’s success is supported by our ethical business practices and responsiveness.
At Stewart & Son, we demonstrate our values in everything we do. Our values are integral to our success as a technology service business and guide us in our work every day.
- Fairness – Being fair to our clients and ourselves. We succeed together.
- Fun – Wherever possible, make our work together and with our clients a fun and enjoyable experience.
- Independence – Avoid any situations where we have to operate within a third party’s requirements, especially were that would compromise fairness.
- Responsibility – We take responsibility for our wins as well as our losses and endeavor to set things right in a fair and respectful way.
- Trust – The trust our clients, partners and community have in us is treasured and we work hard to earn and maintain it.
We’re Here to Serve:
Our commitment to customer service, finding the best solutions, and sharing in our client’s success is where we really shine. We can’t succeed if our clients don’t. Key parts of our customer service are:
- Describe the process of work
- Set a date of completion
- Provide updates
- Demonstrate success
- Follow up
We Keep You Running:
When the worse happens, our #1 goal is getting your business back on track as quickly as possible. We know that downtime is very costly, and we strive to save you money and time in everything we do. We leverage every tool at our disposal to do this effectively.
- Remote access
- After-hours work
- Spare network equipment
- Setting up temporary systems while primary ones are down
- Loaner computers
- Emergency data storage
Our Prices & Process:
- Free Estimates – Before we start on ANY work, we do a free estimate to see if it is worth fixing. If you could buy a computer for the cost of the repair, we’ll let you know before you get even a $1 into the work.
- Quick Turnaround – In most cases, the computer you bring to us can be repaired and ready for pick up in less than 24 hours. We will keep you informed so you know what to expect.
- Fair Billing – Our hourly charge starts at $150 (discounts are available) but unlike most of our competitors, we bill by the half-hour. When you bring your computer to us, most problems are resolved in less than 30 minutes.
- Fixed-fee Services – Certain services have fixed fees. For example, our Clean-Up/Speed-Up service which removes viruses, malware, bloatware, and we take the steps needed to make an old computer run faster. This service is just $150, regardless of how long it takes.
Call us today to schedule your complimentary 10-point IT inspection and find out more about how we can support your business.