How We Work
At Stewart and Son, how we work is a demonstration of our values. These are integral to our success as a technology service business, and guide us in our work every day.
- Fairness – Being fair to our clients and ourselves. We succeed together.
- Fun – Wherever possible, make our work together and with our clients a fun and enjoyable experience.
- Independence – Avoid any situations where we have to operate within a third party’s requirements, especially were that would compromise fairness.
- Responsibility – We take responsibility for our wins as well as our losses and endeavor to set things right in a fair and respectful way.
- Trust – The trust our clients, partners and community have in us is treasured and we work hard to earn and maintain it.
Our commitments to customer service, finding the best solutions, and sharing in our client’s success is where we really shine. We can’t succeed if our clients don’t. Key parts of our customer service are:
- Describe the process of work
- Set a date of completion
- Provide updates
- Demonstrate success
- Follow up
You will find that how we work is oriented toward getting your business back on track as quickly as possible. Downtime is very costly and we strive to save you money and time in everything we do. We leverage many tools at our disposal to do this effectively.
- Remote access
- After-hours work
- Spare network equipment
- Setting up temporary systems while primary ones are down
- Loaner computers
- Emergency data storage
Stewart & Son is a family-owned business dedicated to partnering with other small businesses to make the best technology choices by using our decades of IT skills and knowledge. Being small and local allows us to deliver quality solutions, quickly and at a great value. Our commitment to our client’s success is supported by our ethical business practices and responsiveness.
Prices & Process
Before we start on ANY work, we do a free estimate to see if it is worth fixing. If you could buy a computer for the cost of the repair, we’ll let you know before you get even a $1 into the work.
In most cases, the computer you bring to us can be repaired and ready for pick up in less than 24 hours. We will keep you informed so you know what to expect.
Our hourly charge starts at $150 (discounts are available) but unlike most of our competitors we bill by the half-hour, and when you bring your computer to us, most problems are resolved in less than 30 minutes.
We do have certain services which have fixed fees like our Clean-Up/Speed-Up service which removes viruses, malware, bloatware, and we take the steps needed to make an old computer run faster.
That service is just $150, regardless of how long it takes.