Your employees are vital to the success of your business. As a business owner, you want to support them so they can be engaged and productive. However, problems may arise with technology, distractions, or other issues that lower employee productivity in the workplace.
You may be wondering:
- Why does our network slow down several times a day?
- Why does a certain computer keep getting viruses?
- Which programs do our employees use most?
- What are our most productive times of day?
- Which employees are going above and beyond for our company?
Is this About Trust?
While employee monitoring can be viewed negatively by some employees, the above examples illustrate that this isn’t about whether you trust your employees. There are many positive findings that can come from employee monitoring.
In the end, it’s about working together to improve workplace productivity. You need data to understand what is going on behind the scenes so you can develop a plan to fix hidden issues.
- Streaming services could be slowing down your network.
- Automated cloud backup solutions can get stuck in a loop that overloads your network.
- Unauthorized personnel could be using your network.
- Some employees could be distracted, or worse, completely checked out.
How Can We Help?
Stewart & Son Computer Services offers employee monitoring services that help you identify which issues are impacting your business. We’ll work with you to develop a monitoring plan, which may include real-time monitoring, screenshot captures, time spent on activities, keystroke logging, or other data collection. We’ll also give you talking points so that you can discuss these monitoring services with your employees to reassure them that you respect them and their privacy.
- Create new policies to improve company-wide productivity.
- Fix or replace software that is slowing down your network.
- Identify highly-productive times of day, so you can schedule meetings around them.
- Discover teachable moments for your employees.
- Identify situations where employees are accidentally making errors or committing safety violations.
- Work with disengaged or distracted employees to improve productivity.
Employees are one of the most valuable assets your company has. Employee monitoring can help create an environment where everyone is performing their best, working together as a team, and limiting distractions.
Reach out to us today if you would like more information on how to keep your employees engaged and reduce your lost productivity!