The needs of every business change over time, and many businesses have expanded beyond the bounds of a single building. You may need a remote office, the flexibility of working from home, off-site backups, or other solutions that rely on the cloud.
We offer a number of cloud services to deliver enterprise-level technology to even the smallest businesses. We work with a number of vendors who specialize in specific areas to create solutions that benefit your unique business needs.
- Custom Cloud Backup & Archiving: For workstations, servers and even mobile devices.
- Cloud File Sharing
- Business Phone Systems
- Managed Email Filtering
- Microsoft Office 365
- Dreamhost Cloud Hosting
- Carbonite Cloud Backup
- LogMeIn Remote Desktop
- Adrive SFTP/FTP Hosting
- And more!
We have evaluated all these solutions, and they all have the most reliable services in their classes. They are valuable tools that can help take your business to the next level.
Why use the cloud?
- Security – You can get additional security with cloud services! This is helpful if you have to conform to HIPAA, GLBA, FERPA, or other industry standards.
- Backups – Automated synchronization and backup provides peace of mind. Most services have backups and data redundancy – the ultimate in disaster recovery.
- Sharing – Collaboration is made much easier – no more FTP sites or bounced emails due to attachment sizes too large.
- Growth – Cloud services can expand with your business. If you need more storage or processing power, just add it! No need to replace expensive hardware or software.
- Savings – We can also bundle a number of services together to lower the cost of ownership – lower cost, better service!
Let us Help!
Your small business is unique, and we can help you develop a custom blend of services to keep your business productive and profitable.