Hackers Love Weak IT.
Does your business have weak links just waiting to be exploited by a hacker? Are you prepared for a ransomware attack or virus? When was the last time you reviewed your technology solutions for potential weaknesses?
Our Business Technology Assessment Service pinpoints 9 different areas which are key to the successful use of your technology. In every area, we provide an executive level summary and recommendations for the best value improvements. Having an assessment of where your business currently stands helps you make great decisions for the future.
1. Internet: We review your internet service provider, remote access into your business, and test the security against threats.
2. Network: We evaluate any gateway antivirus/antispam you might have, along with any vulnerabilities that exist on your network. We also perform tests on network hardware and speeds.
3. Workstations (Desktop & Laptop): We check performance, whether the current memory and hard drive is sufficient, and security areas like updates, antivirus, and anti-malware.
4. Wireless: Proper wireless security standards are reviewed against the needs of the equipment in use. Special attention is given to signal quality, security, and coverage.
5. Servers: We perform a comprehensive evaluation not limited to Security, Backup, and Performance.
6. Office Equipment: From printers to scanners, cameras, and more, our business technology assessment reviews devices for performance and growth.
7. Business Software: We review your primary business applications for security and compatibility, from Microsoft Office to your key accounting or development applications.
8. Business Services: We perform a full evaluation of key business services such as email, website, FTP and domain hosting. We also check for vulnerabilities and hosting savings.
9. Physical Security: We assess where you might be vulnerable to theft, malicious intruders, and other threats. We’ll also look at your current disaster/business continuity plan, or help you create one if needed.
Quick and Easy
We know time is money. We provide a questionnaire ahead of time, so we can keep our visit to your business brief. Plus it’s free – what do you have to lose?
Fill out the form below, and we will call and schedule your assessment! If you don’t see that form, please go to our contact page. Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you!