Transform your phone system into a cost-cutting, sales-driving machine.
Hosted PBX provides an enterprise-grade VoIP business phone service. Delivered from the cloud, it keeps pace with your growth—and propels your business higher.
Over 40 calling features let you perform like a big business
- Automated attendant answers and routes every call
- Hunt groups ring multiple people at once to help ensure no call goes unanswered
- Unlimited calling in the U.S.
- Conferencing, call forwarding, music-on-hold (see “Features” section for full list)
Mobility lets you do your job from any location
- Follow Me automatically forwards calls to mobile phones and other numbers, or rings multiple numbers at the same time
- Voicemail-to-email helps ensure messages get through faster
- Forward and manage faxes and voicemails just like email messages
Preserve capital, simplify management
- Flat per-user monthly pricing cuts capital investment
- No phone system hardware or software to buy
- No wiring to install. Uses your existing data wiring and Internet connection
- Web-based management tool makes moves, adds and changes simple
- More reliable than an on premises phone system
More Services, Save Money
- Send us a copy of your most recent phone bill. From this we determine what phone numbers you need to transfer to the service, and ensure all the services you currently get will be provided by our system.
- We generate a quote for you which estimates what your startup charges will be and your monthly spend including taxes! No Surprises.
- Next we come onsite and test your internet to make sure the phone system has adequate bandwidth. The test takes 3 business days. During that period simulated phone traffic occurs and performance is measured.
- If the test passes, we order the hardware and discuss the programming for your automated attendant and fax routing.
- Within a week, the hardware arrives and we get it all set up and submit a phone number transfer with your current phone service. Depending on their response time, it may take a few days to transfer the numbers. In the meantime the phones are set up and ready to take calls.
- We help your staff prepare by setting up voicemail messages and have everything ready for the changeover.
- On the changeover day we have a technician available to work with staff on the new system.
- Then it is considered finished!